Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
SallySyrup
SallySyrup began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Cheap LED Clip Light

I picked up one of these when the power was out. I got one from Walgreens for 2 bucks. You can get them 2 for $3. I don’t have a cover so I just clip it on to my shirt. The light works really well. It’s one of the brightest flashlights in the house. It uses those little button batteries. I have been using the batteries it came with for awhile. If you don’t want to mess with changing the batteries it’s so cheap you could just get a new light. It’s actually cheaper then a pack of AAAs.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...n=push-product

The room was almost pitch black.

Last edited by SallySyrup; 03-06-2010 at 06:50 PM.
SallySyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Great find! Thanks for posting.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert