Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
Rajasekaran
Rajasekaran began at the beginning.

Device: IPAD, Kindle
How to Load epub in playbook if the size exceed 50MB

Hi,

I have created ePub Fixed Layout for Google PlayBook reader and the file size is 65MB, but the reader not supporting file if the size exceed 50MB. Can any one provide the alternate solution for loading my file (65MB size) in playbook reader.

Thanks,
Rajasekaran A.
Rajasekaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajasekaran View Post
Hi,

I have created ePub Fixed Layout for Google PlayBook reader and the file size is 65MB, but the reader not supporting file if the size exceed 50MB. Can any one provide the alternate solution for loading my file (65MB size) in playbook reader.

Thanks,
Rajasekaran A.
I would suggest you reduce the size. Likely you have images with way to much resolution for any eBook reader. Even 50MB is way too big.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Since you have the original files, back them up in a different location. Then use one of a number of graphics programs like irfanview that do bulk conversions and convert the images to something smaller.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote