Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Bookworm1487
Woman with Brains
Bookworm1487 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Updated Calibre...now it won't work.

I am so frustrated with this. I updated calibre because I could not import or read .azw3 files.

I tried renaming those files to .azw or .mobi and then importing them, however, when I did that I would get the cover, a cover page, and the end of the book.

So I updated. Now that I have done that, I cannot import or read any format, not even my .azw files.

Also, my deDRM plugin has stopped working. Anybody know what I did wrong, how I can tweak it to work, or how I can redownload a version that actually works?
Bookworm1487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You do not mention what you mean by "does not work" so it is a bit difficult to help you.

The DRM plugin may also require updating - check where you originally obtained it.

Previous versions of Calibre are available from SourceForge if you really need them.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert