Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
stockhomer
Noob
stockhomer began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab gt p1010, nook touch
Uninstalling main apps from rooted nook touch

Hi

I rooted my nook touch with the latest touchnooter, and I'd like to know if I can remove safely the gmail application.

By the way what system useless apps can can I remove to save some battery and fasten the device?

Thanks

:O
stockhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
You can safely remove anything in the app drawer aside from the default Nook applications (Library, NooKFriends, etc.) and the NookColor Tools. Nothing that TouchNooter puts on by default will eat your battery, though, unless you open and use them.

I'd switch to ADW Launcher and uninstall Go Launcher, personally, because Go Launcher's app drawer is terrible.
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
stockhomer
Noob
stockhomer began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy tab gt p1010, nook touch
I thought gmail was syncing by himself and draining some battery

Thanks for ur help :-P
stockhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
dorino
I'm odd. Take note.
dorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-booksdorino has learned how to read e-books

Device: deceased PRS-600, Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockhomer View Post
I thought gmail was syncing by himself and draining some battery

Thanks for ur help :-P
Autosync on the STR is broken, notably. This has the advantage of that not happening!
dorino is offline   Reply With Quote