Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Smile Welcome Wooters!

If you are looking for basic information, take a look at the sticky threads in the archived forum above (here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=242), especially the 3 Welcome Basket threads.

You will find a User Guide and other official information here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=242.

One of our members has started a Wiki at www.entourageedge.org, which is becoming a very useful resource.

You have probably already noticed the Stickies at the top of this forum.

If you can't find the answers you seek, or you're just in a hurry or feeling friendly, don't hesitate to ask your questions here.

Welcome to MobileRead!!

Edit: Sorry about all the broken links in the original Welcome Basket. I forgot that archiving the old enTourage forum on MobileRead caused the self-referencing links to fail.

Last edited by Filark; 09-25-2011 at 11:39 PM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
Astoria
Astoria began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket edge
thank you for the welcome. I really like my Pocket Edge little by little I am learning about it.I do not understand why the company gave up on it.
Astoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Astoria!

You are most welcome for the welcome!

I don't think enTourage gave up, I think they were forced out of business because they didn't make enough (or perhaps start with enough) money. Very, very sad.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote