Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Calibre not creating collections on Kobo ereaders

Apologies if this is discussed elsewhere but I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with books loaded onto Kobo ereaders via calibre (I have a GLO HD and H20) not being loaded into collections?

I've loaded 40 books today over both devices but only 8 were added to collections. This is the first time I've added books since the updates last week to the kobo plugins. I don't know which plug in is responsible (sorry my Calibre was set up years ago) so don't really know how to search the issue.

I'd appreciate any information

Just updated to say I'm on 2.62 with updated plugins and it's still a problem.

Last edited by Josieb1; 07-10-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:23 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Could you check the driver configuration? With the changes, it's possible something has been lost. Make sure that the appropriate collection management options are checked and that you have the columns set.

Also, check that "Metadata management" on the "Sending books to device" page of the preferences is set to automatic. That being changed is the most common reason for the collection management to suddenly stop.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:17 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Could you check the driver configuration? With the changes, it's possible something has been lost. Make sure that the appropriate collection management options are checked and that you have the columns set.

Also, check that "Metadata management" on the "Sending books to device" page of the preferences is set to automatic. That being changed is the most common reason for the collection management to suddenly stop.
Thank you David

That was the issue, somehow my Calibre lost the settings. All is working fine today.

Thanks again.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote