Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-09-2015, 10:16 AM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
Hi HarryT and pilotbob,

Just a quick follow up: are there problems with my suggestions (post # 14)?

The title suggested is less direct than the one prevailing now, but it is more global as well as more significant, as least for French speaking persons.

A shorter title could be: Notre espace de lecture

The brief description seems to me straightforward: Ici, on discute des livres lus ou à lire (format numérique ou non)

If the annoncement is not pertinent or too long, it can be omitted.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!
I changed it per your request.

I can't speak or read French, so I'll take your suggestion at face value.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:23 PM   #17
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
Thank you very much pilotbob!
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote