Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 04:32 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happ View Post
BTW, does iRex talk wirelessly to the computer, the way iLiad does?
No; the DR800 doesn't have WiFi; it's just a USB connection.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
deadgloves
Enthusiast
deadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with othersdeadgloves plays well with others

Device: PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No; the DR800 doesn't have WiFi; it's just a USB connection.
No, the US version has [had] wireless... and it was cheaper.
deadgloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #18
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadgloves View Post
No, the US version has [had] wireless... and it was cheaper.
3G only, unfortunately not WiFi.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #19
The Straven
Nevermore
The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: ex-iLiad, DR800SG
It seems to me that the DR800 production run must have been very small and has been completely sold out. Can anyone shed some light on the recent non-availability? I was planning on buying one for my sister ...
The Straven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #20
vonCZ
Connoisseur
vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vonCZ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Straven View Post
Can anyone shed some light on the recent non-availability?
yes, please!! I live in Europe, have never owned an eReader, and after thorough research had decided on the DR800... which I was gonna buy at the first of July when I visit my family in the States.

my 2nd choice is prolly the Sony 900... but what a disappointing 2nd! (or maybe the iPad, but I stare at LCD screens all day, was hoping to avoid.)
vonCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #21
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I'm guessing there may not be any additional supply showing up since they just filed for bankruptcy. It would be good to see them come through this, but I'm not optimistic.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
I'm guessing there may not be any additional supply showing up since they just filed for bankruptcy. It would be good to see them come through this, but I'm not optimistic.
Yeah, not good news.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote