Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-24-2021, 06:24 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Touch HD3 — best battery ever made?

I've been reading on my HD3 for the last week and I realized the battery is still at 51% — and then it occurred to me that I still haven't charged it for the third time yet (and it didn't come fully charged). It was delivered in late January, so six months now... and still at 51% charge? (I think the last time I charged it was in April or May... maybe March?)

Curious to know if others are getting this kind of battery life from their HD3s? It's just weird.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote