Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Problems with "My Nook" website/library

Anyone else having problems with the My Nook web site and your library there? I always use it to download backups to my Mac, but in the last couple of days, either I can't access it, or if I can, I have trouble downloading.

This morning I was able to download some of the last few books I bought, but for others, I get the error message "Oops!" (What a technical term. )

The books downloaded fine to my NookTablet, so I guess it's a problem with the site itself.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
It has been very slow for me the last three or four times I've been on the My Nook page. Just now it took a couple of minutes for the page to load, but I was able to download my recent purchases just fine.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've been trying to download epub backups of MyNook library irregularly since they converted over my Fictionwise bookshelf.

Almost every time I try to download more the 3-4 books in a row, I have problems with the site. It slows to a crawl. It suddenly displays a page of HTML gobbledegook. It refused to download a book (Oops!) or archive one after I've downloaded it. And if I stubbornly persevere, it logs me off between every 10 or so books.

By the way, if it says "Oops!" and says it's having technical problems, sometimes I can download it after another try, sometimes not. (I've got a list of about 10 books that were part of the Fictionwise transfer that just won't download). If it *just* says "Oops!", it's logged me out and I have to sign back in.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-09-2013 at 10:21 PM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I can generally get about 3 books downloaded before it freezes and boots me out. Good thing I had downloaded and converted most of my 300ish Fictionwise and eReader. Purchases before B&N imported them. There are just a couple with errors I'm still trying to get to, but the B&N archive/cloud is a train wreck to page through.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #5
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Their servers have to be in heavier use, what with the ongoing sales, and the two big sales they had on QVC in the past two months. There's tens of thousands of new customers as a result of that.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Their servers have to be in heavier use, what with the ongoing sales, and the two big sales they had on QVC in the past two months. There's tens of thousands of new customers as a result of that.
That would explain it!
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
my nook site, nooktablet