Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-28-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
saw09
saw09 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 5
Non-touch reader with front light?

Just curious if there were any recent models that fit this description. If not, are there any with at least physical page turn buttons? I'm thinking more like the Boyue T62+ and not like the Voyage.
saw09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:59 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There are no non-touch readers with a frontlight.

Why do you say "not like the Kindle Voyage", as a matter of interest? The haptic sensors on the Voyage are a lot better than mechanical buttons, in my experience of having used both.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert