Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Random page breaks in EPUB (Nook Glowlight Plus)

Is anyone experiencing random page breaks when reading EPUB? For some reason the pages sometimes get split at random places, even in the middle of a paragraph. As much as half a page is left blank. Seems to be happening with both side-loaded and B&N books.

This is a brand new NGP, but I don't believe it to be a hardware problem.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #2
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Yes I have a fairly new nook GLP and the same thing happens when I am reading. I thought it was just a flukey thing. Glad to know mine isn't haunted! ��
Kaysclie is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #3
cloudgirl
cloudgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I'm getting this too. Is there a fix for it?
cloudgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:06 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Have these problem eBooks been checked with epubcheck if any of them do not have DRM?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:05 AM   #5
cloudgirl
cloudgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
No, I didn't check them, but it happened with every book I tried to read - DRM and not. I think setting the widows and orphans to 0 with Calibre and using a sideloaded reader seems to work for the books I got from Project Gutenberg (so far, I just figured this out today).
cloudgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert