Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #1
Alek_T
Alek_T began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy N5120
Unable to change default directory

I have tried to change the default storage directory on a Rooted Galaxy N5120 with the "Android 4.4 storage card fix" applied. However I am unable to alter (in CC) the storage directory. CC will not let me either:
edit the path, or traverse folders to locate the required SD directory.
When I click on a folder to attempt to traverse, I am forced to either 'choose this directory' or cancel (which takes me back to where I was before).
Could anyone please advise what I am missing here.
The SD card fix I have applied works for all other apps / progs allowing the SD card to be used as storage (read and write).
Thanks
Alek_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See I rooted my device and disabled the Kitkat+ SD card restrictions. How do I tell CC to ignore the restriction? in the CC FAQ.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:01 AM   #3
Alek_T
Alek_T began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy N5120
Many thanks.
I missed this setting.
Alek_T is offline   Reply With Quote