Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You're very welcome - they're among my favourites too. Hope you enjoy them!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:56 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Replaced books 2-4 in the series with improved versions from PG. Added an improved cover. Changed the name from "Barsoom Collection" to "Barsoom Omnibus" to be consistent with my other omnibus editions. Uploaded v3.
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #18
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Wow Harry thanks so much! Now that I have a Kindle DX I'm going back and getting these in Mobi formatting. I've never been able to do the magic neccessary to make Book Designer work on my Windows vista laptop... My old windows XP PC worked great but I've wrestled for hours trying to get Vista to play nice with BD and all to no avail...

Thanks Again.

Roy
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:55 AM   #19
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Any chance of this getting converted to ePub?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Done .
Advert
Old 01-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #21
GBerlin
GBerlin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2Global
Thanks so much.
GBerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #22
HithNibth
Connoisseur
HithNibth has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Samsung NC10 and Palm TX
Thanks Harry. This has been a popular posting. I'm not surprised - they are great stories.

Bri
HithNibth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #23
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Completely reformatted and thoroughly proofed against printed versions of all 11 of the books that comprise the omnibus. Goodness knows how many thousand errors corrected, and a considerable amount of text added which was previously missing. I would now regard this as a finished product; if you find any errors, no matter how small, please let me know so that they can be corrected. Uploaded v4.