Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-07-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
juki
juki began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Tolino Vision 3/4HD (Toronto, Canada)

My beloved Tolino Vision 3HD was unfortunately stolen, I liked it so much that I would like the same or very similar model, so before shopping for a new reader I thought I would try here for a second hand one. Thanks for looking!
juki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 08:56 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
My beloved Tolino Vision 3HD was unfortunately stolen, I liked it so much that I would like the same or very similar model, so before shopping for a new reader I thought I would try here for a second hand one. Thanks for looking!
There's a brand new Tolino Vision 3 for sale on eBay.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/224642696662...sAAOSwaoRhY0ae

You might be able to make an offer to lower the shipping cost from the U.S.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote