Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-16-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Unhappy Plenty of new books when updating koreader

I believe the Touch HD 3 + koreader is the best reading device out there. Nothing can beat it. Everything is perfect except a small annoyance. (besides very frequent crashes)

When you update koreader, every single files used by koreader, including tons of CSS files, is considered as a new book.

It’s not the end of the world but midly infuriating.

Any idea on how to avoid that issue? (that I didn’t had like 1 year ago)
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 12:38 PM   #2
Kleki
Connoisseur
Kleki doesn't litterKleki doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (+ an old Hanlin V3)
I'm pretty sure that at some point I removed the extensions of files I don't want to have displayed on the main screen/library from a "extensions.cfg" file and that there was also a UI in Koreader (under the gear icon) to edit that file there. Now I don't find either on my device. But maybe you have more luck.
Kleki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
koreader