Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-30-2022, 08:50 AM   #1
AvijitBis
AvijitBis began at the beginning.

Device: None
Need help converting the official kindle Oxford Dictionary to stardict format

I got the NOAD 3rd edition .prc file from the kindle folder on android (It's in android/data/com.amazon.kindle/files/B003ODIZL6 folder for android and C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Kindle Content\B003ODIZL6_EBOK\B003ODIZL6_EBOK.azw for PC, for anyone's interested). Then I used the deDRM tool to remove the drm from the Dictionary which is in .azw format. Next I converted it into .mobi and I used the KindleUnpack plugin to unpack the .mobi file into a .html file. And now I have no idea how to convert this .html and .opf to the stardict format so that i can use it in koreader. I would Love to look into this more but I literally have exam tomorrow. So any kind of help would be much appreciated.

All The files are in here:
Moderator Notice
link to copyrighted material removed. Please obey MR guidelines. Link at the bottom of most sections

Last edited by theducks; 11-30-2022 at 10:39 AM. Reason: link removed
AvijitBis is offline   Reply With Quote