Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-19-2022, 02:19 PM   #1
arodwin
arodwin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Free Kindle ebook available 10/22 and 10/23

Wouldn't You Rather Be Laughing?

Wouldn’t You Rather Be Laughing?

Fifteen Stories So Funny They Will Make You Re-evaluate the Meaning of “Funny.”

Good news, beloved reader! We bring you the japes, gobshite, and guttersnit you crave. The editors of MuddyUm, a singularly hilarious publication, have collected stories so funny that the cares and woes of the world will flee your mind. Prepare your soul to be overtaken by the giddy daemon of comedy and you will be wondering only one thing:

“If I keep laughing like this, will I puke?”

We are well aware that the world has become a smoldering cesspit of:
  • dysfunction,
  • despair, and … well …
  • cess. (We have to put it somewhere.)

The fifteen stories herein are designed to combat that very thing! Sure, you could worry about the war in Ukraine or the next plague, but why not learn fun facts about dolphin clitorises, the connection between eating frogs and productivity, Grandfather Iron Jaw’s sex tips, and someone’s -- let’s call him “Zacchariah” even though his name is actually “Paul” – pelvic floor?

And if you don’t believe us, maybe you will believe our famous dead columnist Granny Mary!

“So, let me state the obvious. This anthology is good. Very good. I haven’t read an anthology with a collection of talent like this in hours. The abundance of comedy in these pages will leave your pants wet. It’s a shplotz. A shplotz of comedy.

Think of it this way. The entire goddamn world is going to shit, and you are reading a blurb written by a dead woman who was recently made famous for—get this—blowing her nose into dirty underwear. Wouldn’t you rather be laughing?”

Here’s what you get!
  • Why We Live in a World Dominated by Men
  • Ladies, Get Yours Today
  • New Study Shows Negative Correlation Between Eating Frogs and Productivity
  • How to Blow Your Nose into Dirty Underwear
  • I Explain to a GenZer That There Were Once Only Three TV Networks
  • Sex Education Tip — Keep Your Knees Together and Wear Clean Underwear
  • My Unfavorite Things
  • All Things Must Collapse
  • Marine Scientists Discover That the Dolphin Clitoris Provides Pleasure
  • Please Accept My Friend Request So I Can Make You Regret It
  • I Left My Face Print On The Movie Theater And It Remained There For Five Years
  • I’m Teaching My 12-Year-Old Son About Women
  • Science Abandons Red Counties
  • On Learning to Speak American
  • My Neighbor Saw My Bare Butt

Ready to keep your knees together and wear clean underwear? Don't wait any longer!
arodwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, funny, humor