julo began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505,900,T2
Summary missing on SOL

Lately the 'summary' is empty on SOL downloads via FFF
julo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 09:44 AM   #7802
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by julo View Post
Lately the 'summary' is empty on SOL downloads via FFF
See this post two pages back.

If new test version doesn't fix it, post (or PM if NSFW) a story URL for me to see it happen.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2022, 01:04 PM   #7803
julo
Enthusiast
julo began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505,900,T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
See this post two pages back.

If new test version doesn't fix it, post (or PM if NSFW) a story URL for me to see it happen.
Seems to fix it for me on a test download.
Thanks.
julo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 01:49 PM   #7804
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Question: Does FFF have an option to pick what happens when you click the main button? I thought it did, but I can't find the option.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:05 PM   #7805
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Question: Does FFF have an option to pick what happens when you click the main button? I thought it did, but I can't find the option.
Under Basic tab, right side middle, GUI Options section.
Advert
Old 12-05-2022, 05:08 PM   #7806
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:45 AM   #7807
gthesob
gthesob began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is anyone having trouble with spacebattles.com? It asked for credentials so I backed out, added them to the ini and got a 403 error. Assuming I made things worse, I removed it from the ini, entered manually and still get a 403. I tried another story entered manually and still the same.
gthesob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 10:12 AM   #7808
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthesob View Post
Is anyone having trouble with spacebattles.com? It asked for credentials so I backed out, added them to the ini and got a 403 error. Assuming I made things worse, I removed it from the ini, entered manually and still get a 403. I tried another story entered manually and still the same.
Have you been downloading a lot from there? I believe we've seen individual users / IP addresses blocked (temporarily) before.

I just downloaded an update without issue.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:47 PM   #7809
gthesob

No, there's not much I follow there. I tried again just now and no change.

Status
Title
Author
Comment
URL
Error
Taylor on the Edge of Forever
trekchu
HTTP Error in FFF '403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://forums.spacebattles.com/login'(403)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...taylor.800090/
Old 12-08-2022, 08:13 PM   #7810
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Sorry, I don't have a better answer--that story is working fine for me.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:44 PM   #7811
bigwoof
Connoisseur
bigwoof began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 32G
flaresolverr fork that works with fanfiction.net

This fork works with fanfiction.net. The main caveat is that it does not set the chrome window to invisible. so you see chrome appear, load the FFF page and then vanish. it also requires the latest chrome version.

https://github.com/AeonLucid/FlareSolverr
bigwoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 09:37 PM   #7812
gthesob

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Sorry, I don't have a better answer--that story is working fine for me.
And now it's working again. I'm just going to chalk that up to a weird net quirk.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:08 AM   #7813
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Question: How would I set a 'don't overwrite existing value' in a replace_metadata?

Using the following, I noticed some of my #fanficcovers got set to 'old' on update:

Code:
[defaults]

custom_columns_settings: 
## Cover 
 covertype=>#fanficcover

## Covertype
 covertype=>(specific|first)=>Downloaded
 covertype=>force=>Manual

add_to_extra_valid_entries:,oneshot,tagscategory,covertype

include_in_covertype:cover_image
Old 12-09-2022, 10:11 AM   #7814
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Replace 'old' with empty string, probably. What have you tried?
Old 12-09-2022, 10:14 AM   #7815
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Empty string works. I assumed it would null it.

I guess to explicitly set as null, I would want a ''?

Tags
fanfiction