Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-09-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
TidBITS' HUGE Sony Reader review (overall negative)

This must be like the longest review of the Sony Reader I've read so far. The reviewer, some dude called Tomoharu Nishino, went into great detail explaining the hardware (positive) and the software (negative). His final conclusion:

Quote:
In short, this is (sadly) a typical modern Sony device - great hardware hobbled by awful software and premium pricing. We can only hope that future versions will refine the hardware and software interfaces and provide more realistic pricing.
Find the review here.

I did a quick search on MobileRead and couldn't find any reference to this review. Sorry if I missed something.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote