Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
lrf2lrs -> lrs2lrf loses header

If I do the following:

lrf2lrs -o myfile2.lrs myfile1.lrf
lrs2lrf -o myfile3.lrf myfile2.lrs

then myfile3.lrf no longer has the header (that appears at the top of each screen) that was in the original file. So if I then do

lrf2lrs -o myfile4.lrs myfile3.lrf

when I look in myfile4.lrs the //BBeBXylog/Objects element is empty, whereas myfile2.lrs had //BBeBXylog/Objects/Header and //BBeBXylog/Objects/TextBlock elements.

Is lrs2lrf applying some formatting to the LRS and if so, how do I control it?

Attached Files
File Type: lrf myfile1.lrf (239.0 KB, 264 views)

Last edited by ShellShock; 11-30-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Attached myfile1.lrf
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
lrs2lrf isn't quite feature complete. There are a few outstanding bugs in it that I haven't had the time to address. It's a low priority for me, since I never use it. Patches welcome
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 07:10 AM   #3
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK, I'm going through the process of setting up the dev environment, but MinGW doesn't want to download; I'll try again tonight.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
ShellShock
Wizard

I still can't download MinGW. I assume this is for the C/C++ code. Can I use Visual Studio 2005/2008 instead (I have both)?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I don't know, I've never used Visual Studio.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The quickest way to get mingw is to download devc++ ide which includes it.

http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #7
ShellShock
Wizard

Thanks guys - I managed to eventually download MinGW - I had to keep retrying in the download manager and it eventually got everything.