Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
QuantamPulse
QuantamPulse began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Problem removing Collection from Reader

I used Calibre to move a few books over to my reader so that they would show in the correct "Collection" folder on the Reader. The problem I am having is that I have now removed all the books off the Reader from one of the Collections and yet the Collection still shows on the Reader, albeit with 0 books associated. I can't seem to find any way to manually delete the Collection title from the Reader.

Any help would be appreciated.
QuantamPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just connect the reader and delete the file media.xml
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert