Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
edembowski
Zealot
edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Nook Color, iPad
Calibre import question

I'm working with html files for import into Calibre, and I'm wondering if there are meta tags that I can embed into the content to be recognized, or if I should build an .opf file to go with the content? embedding would be easier, but the .opf route is doable.

- Ed
edembowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It tries to read metadata from HTML comments. For example for title the regular expression is
Code:
<!--.*?TITLE=(?P<q>[\'"])(.+)(?P=q).*?-->
Basically,

Code:
<!-- TITLE=book title-->
Similarly for AUTHOR, PUBLISHER, ISBN
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert