Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Calbire - Metadata Editor Comments ? on Fonts

Good afternoon!

The metadata editor for the comments allows one to do a lot. Bold, Italic, left, right, etc. But I see no option to choose a font. I like my comments always to be one font and size. When I cut and paste text into the comments section, it defaults to that font.

Is there a way to edit the font or set the comments section always to be a default font when text is typed or inserted in that area?

Mega Thanks!
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When you start off with a blank comments section, the font is the same. It would be the HTML code with what you are pasting that changes things.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert