Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
I am so relieved and happy that dtp support worked so efficiently.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Is your title available anywhere else in eBook form? The reviews are wonderful and I'd like to put it on my TBR list (for the reader I will get someday soon). I don't have or intend on getting a Kindle, though.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #18
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It cost me $1.99 here in Texas ("It's a whole 'nother country")

I bought it as a Kindle Edition, which I don't have, but I believe they think I am reading
it on the "Kindle For PC" software I have installed. (It's been liberated of course.)

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #19
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
From Oz

Kindle Edition
$3.99
Available for download now.
Published: January 23, 2010 $3.99 -- --

Paperback
$13.99
In Stock.
Publisher: Imogen Rose
Published: January 23, 2010 $13.99 $13.07 $13.06
Either Kindle or Paperback
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #20
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastan View Post
Is your title available anywhere else in eBook form? The reviews are wonderful and I'd like to put it on my TBR list (for the reader I will get someday soon). I don't have or intend on getting a Kindle, though.

Gastan, I am looking into publishing on Smashwords. I am having formatting issues at the moment, can't get those graphics to align! I'll keep working at it and post when I get it sorted.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #21
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
From Oz

Kindle Edition
$3.99
Available for download now.
Published: January 23, 2010 $3.99 -- --

Paperback
$13.99
In Stock.
Publisher: Imogen Rose
Published: January 23, 2010 $13.99 $13.07 $13.06
Either Kindle or Paperback
Thanks!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #22
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
It cost me $1.99 here in Texas ("It's a whole 'nother country")

I bought it as a Kindle Edition, which I don't have, but I believe they think I am reading
it on the "Kindle For PC" software I have installed. (It's been liberated of course.)

Luck;
Ken

Lol! Hope you enjoy it. I don't have a Kindle either. I read my Kindle books on my Mac or iPhone. Works beautifully.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Gastan, I am looking into publishing on Smashwords. I am having formatting issues at the moment, can't get those graphics to align! I'll keep working at it and post when I get it sorted.
Smashwords is great! .... and I might even buy your book, if you get it on there... The $2 for the whispernet fee at Amazon really adds up... I know, because I have bought quite a few 'free' books lately. I tend to grab the 'free' books I would like to read... It's a huge saving, but 20 books free, and you've spent $40!
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #24
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
And available in New Zealand, for $3.99
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
My book was not available world wide, even though I had enabled worldwide distribution. I contacted dtp support and got an email back to let me know that the situation has been corrected.

I am hoping that some of our international members can check and verify that this is now the case.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0035RPGOK

Thank you so much for your help.

Imogen
Me too. Me too.
Could some of our international members check something?

I need as many as possible to buy my new book "How to become a millionaire with simple stay at home con jobs!"
But it doesn’t have to be just international members. Anyone can help by buying my book.

Just send me the money and the book will be mailed DIRECT TO YOU! (In about 9 - 10 months)
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #26
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Thanks for checking! I am all good now, it seems to be available everywhere.