Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-02-2018, 03:35 AM   #1291
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Yes, I agree, it was nice. I still have a pending coupon, that I think I'm going to use before it disappears.
They are still advertising the program in the print and digital copies of their category lines. My hope is that the program will stay awhile albeit sans the easy free points. But purchases should still garner points so it's back to allocating part of my book budget.

It was nice to get so many free books. Hopefully I'll still be able to get some free books, just not all of the ones I buy from them as it's been for the past year or so.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:19 PM   #1292
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Report:

Read:
Just rereads this week.

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 3-4.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	162630  
Advert
Old 03-04-2018, 04:30 PM   #1293
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Bi-Weekly report:
  • Purchased

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	162631
  • Read

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	162632
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:52 PM   #1294
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE:

Third Son's a Charm (The Survivors Book 1) - Shana Galen

-Historical Romance/Regency
-Sourcebooks, 2017

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Not Free at Kobo when I checked
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:50 AM   #1295
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
FREE:

Third Son's a Charm (The Survivors Book 1) - Shana Galen

-Historical Romance/Regency
-Sourcebooks, 2017

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Not Free at Kobo when I checked
Not at Google Play either. I prefer epub so will keep an eye out.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2018, 08:16 AM   #1296
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FREE:

The Rogue Pirate's Bride (Sons of the Revolution Book 3) - Shana Galen

-Historical Romance (1802)
-Sourcebooks, 2012
-May be read as a stand-alone, based on reviews (?)

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Kobo US
Old 03-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #1297
kg3
Guru

FREE:

Blue Clouds (Tales of Love and Mystery Book 1) - Patricia Rice

-Contemporary Romance (Romantic Suspense?)
-Ballantine, 1998 (originally)

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Kobo US---Google Play
Old 03-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #1298
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Entangled has put pretty much their entire Indulgence line on sale. I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but most of their titles (150 or more) are $0.99. They also have box sets with three or more books also on sale for $0.99. All of their books are in the 150-250 page range, so category length.

The most notable bargain I saw was the Men of the Zodiac Box Set which is just $0.99 and includes the 12 short novels in the series, all by different authors.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 02:27 PM   #1299
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • The Street Where She Lives by Jill Shalvis (1 star/D-)
  • Storm of Seduction by Cindy Gerard (3 stars/C+)

Purchased:
none
Old 03-11-2018, 02:33 PM   #1300
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
What was up with the Shalvis? She can be very hit or miss for me, but I haven't read that one.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:19 PM   #1301
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
What was up with the Shalvis? She can be very hit or miss for me, but I haven't read that one.
She's hit or miss for me as well.

This one had a very uneven plot which took a turn into stupidsville toward the end. It's an older book from 2003 (not a category line romance, but I think it is a Harlequin). I literally would have thrown the book at the wall if I had been reading a print version. Thankfully I resisted the urge with my tablet.

I only gave it a D- (rather than F) for the heroine's sister who started out as my least favorite character. I wish the story had been about her.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #1302
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly report:
  • Purchased

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	162757
  • Read

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	162758
Old 03-14-2018, 05:35 AM   #1303
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Harlequin My Rewards finally had a "spot the difference" activity tile on the home page for 100 points. It's the first activity I've seen since Feb 1st.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #1304
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you, going there!
Old 03-14-2018, 11:36 PM   #1305
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
On sale for $2.99 is Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones (#3 in the Charley Davidson series) on Kobo Canada and Amazon Canada. Likely also at US sites.

Kobo: Third Grave Dead Ahead

Amazon: Third Grave Dead Ahead

Also posted in the SF and F thread.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote