Notices

Old 01-10-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
edent
Enthusiast
edent began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G, Nook STR, 511eb
Question Boox Nova Pro?

Has anyone heard of the Nova Pro?

I asked https://twitter.com/onyxboox about the Nova's availability in the UK. They said...

"The Nova will not be available in the UK but the Nova Pro will in early 2019 on EU Amazon."

I thought they meant the Nova Plus - and I expressed my disappointment, because I really want a front light.

They said...

"The Nova Pro has a front light and better than the Nova. If you can wait, wait for it."

So... errr....? I can't find any information about the Pro online. Does anyone know what they're talking about? Or, failing that, where I can buy a USB-C eReader in the UK?
edent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, Likebook Mars, Onyx Nova
Check this out.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, usb c