Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-12-2018, 11:38 AM   #61
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android S5
I managed to eventually install the dark theme on Sigil(with Kevin's help), which doesn't look too bad. But maybe the main tab pane background could do with some tweaking.

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-12-2018 at 06:33 PM.
slowsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:04 PM   #62
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
Does anyone know the full path to the Sigil Preferences folder on a Windows 7 PC ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	165011

Can you let us know how you get along with the theme

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #63
slowsmile
Witchman
slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slowsmile ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@BetterRed...Have a look at the thumbnail of my Sigil app with dark theme below. It's nice but the dark blue text color for the top htm xml headers can barely be seen in the main tab pane in HTML View. I think it looks OK apart from that and the fact that Text View is almost unreadable and one or two other issues. I'm going to try changing the background color of the main tab pane in the "qt_styles.qss" stylesheet to a blue(like the old Norton Turbo C app) for a better contrast effect.

I've moved this chat topic to a new topic thread in the Sigil blog, with instructions on how to install it, in case anyone else wants to try a dark theme in their Sigil app. The link to the new topic is here:
Adding A Dark theme to Sigil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SigilSnip.JPG
Views:	491
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	165012  

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-13-2018 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:39 AM   #64
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@slowsmile - I use a gadget called f.lux to auto adjust the display at sunset/sunrise, it helps with the bright white at night ==>> https://justgetflux.com/

I know it runs on Windows and MacOS, not sure about Linux.

BR
I use 'Night Mode", which is built into W10. Unfortunately, it does not adjust USB attached Video cards . (I used to have manuals spread around me when I worked. Now I just throw up the Digital Manual onto another display)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:42 AM   #65
slowsmile
Witchman

@Thasaidon...I think I might have found a simple solution to your disappearing "OK" button in this plugin.

What I've done is just increased the height and spacing of both dialog windows in order to make sure that you can see all the buttons at the bottom on both dialogs without problems.

Please download and install the modified plugin below. If you could test it and let me know if it works OK that would be helpful. If the plugin works for you then you should keep it(save a plugin copy) and use it for yourself -- I might consider releasing it as a regular plugin update later. Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ReworkChapterHeads_v020.zip (65.5 KB, 418 views)

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-15-2018 at 03:37 AM.
Old 07-15-2018, 04:59 AM   #66
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsmile View Post
@Thasaidon...I think I might have found a simple solution to your disappearing "OK" button in this plugin.
It works!

I installed it and brought up the windows and could see the 'OK' button each time.

I am busy at the moment but will get back to you with more feedback.

Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:24 AM   #67
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
DELETE ----
too late to the party ....
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:11 PM   #68
Auramazda
Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.Auramazda is no ebook tyro.

nice plugin thanks
Auramazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:50 PM   #69
slowsmile
Witchman

Update: Fixed a minor bug in the epub validation routine(v0.2.1).
Old 06-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #70
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
I tried to use this plugin but it says it doesn't work with epub3. Can you add that ability? Thanks.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:07 AM   #71
slowsmile
Witchman

@lumpynose...I should be able to change the plugin to accept epub3 without any problem. Should be a new release for this plugin soon -- in a couple of days. Bit busy at the moment.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:18 PM   #72
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Great, thanks!
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:36 PM   #73
slowsmile
Witchman

Update(v0.2.2)

* Removed epub 2 validation from the plugin. This plugin will now work with epub 2 or epub 3 files.

Last edited by slowsmile; 07-12-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:51 AM   #74
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I can't get this plugin to install with Sigil 1.9.20; it says it's not a valid sigil plugin.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 09:20 AM   #75
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I have it running on 1.9.20 with no issues.

Did you see Diap's response to your other post with this same issue?

Quote:
And remember that some download helper programs automatically rename the files they download.
So make sure you aren't using one of those...or rename the zip file back to the original if that's the problem.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote