Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
slainte
Zealot
slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slainte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
sony pr505 battery finally dead

Have posted before about battery problems with my sony reader but it has finally given up on me. Have read various posts about replacing battery and it seems complicated - is there any cheap way of getting it replaced. I do have a galaxy tab which i also use as a reader but the battery life on it is poor and would not use it on hols or long distance. I also have a lot of books on my sony memory stick so it would be good to continue to have a sony reader.
slainte is offline   Reply With Quote