Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
Margaret Weis has a new book out

OK, I know it's not out in ebook format yet, but if you're a Margaret Weis fan, Secret of the Dragon (Dragonships of Vindras) was released two days ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Dragon-...f=cm_lmf_tit_2
davidhburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

I'm a liar. There IS an ebook!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fio...BQZ834&action=
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
It's actually a Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman book. I have found that Weis' books, that is those written solely by her, are not near as good as those written with Hickman. I received my pbook copy yesterday and have added it to my to-read pile.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
davidhburton
Addict

Yes, thanks for the correction. They do make quite the team!