Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books
LARdT began at the beginning.

Device: HANLIN V3ext (Papyre 6.1)
tiGOR BOOK 2010 from Biv_SUMY: Amazing new Features

So many new good firmwares and so few e-readers to run them!
Like Homer I don't know which one to choose. But new "tiGOR BOOK 2010" from Biv_SUMY is making the choice easier.

Based on BUGGINS' 20100110 NewSDK inherits its amazing speed with reasonable stability plus:
- New fonts
- Execution of BASH SCRIPTS
- Choosing the reader from the context menu "Open-Copy-Delete". You may read your ePUBS with ADE or COOLREADER for example.
- Configuration of default/secondary reader from configuration file

More info: http://mipapyreebookreader.blogspot....igor-book.html
LARdT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
I'm wondering if it can used on V5 (as well).. :z
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

by the way, i can't find a download link on the page you mentioned :L
Old 01-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books

Sorry not yet the v5 version.
All dowloads are together for your convenience in

http://mipapyreebookreader.blogspot....descargas.html

which is an option in the blog MENU too
Old 01-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #5
dioib
∂₪≈☼

Thank you, LARdT. The one I found and downloaded on the download page was Firmware v2.20EN.091124. I am not sure if this is the one you mentioned, though.

I also had another question that don't know where to post it here in this forum: I am about to buy an Astak 6" and I am hoping after installing one of these firmwares which supposedly contain Tigran's djvulibre I would be able to easily read technical Djvu files on this device (and it's all that matters to me). I mean in an whole-page-view manner with no zooming (and probable slight difficulties). Considering that you have probably came across this function, could you please comment on this? Thank you.

Last edited by dioib; 01-15-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Advert
Old 01-16-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
LARdT
The LARdT of E-Books

http://cli.gs/fw18 The limk was under "FIRMWARE" nº18.

Sure, but the most amazing feature of TIGRAN'S DJVU is it ZOOM capability: http://mipapyreebookreader.blogspot....-del-djvu.html
Old 01-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #7
jwsheets
Connoisseur
jwsheets began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Does the Tigor firmware support Mobi as the Tirwal does?
jwsheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #8
dioib
∂₪≈☼

Lightbulb

oops! thank you! You know, following my age-gained instinct of always expecting the newer to be at the top of the list, I didnt make my way that far to the end

And thanks for your comments on .djvu format, that's my clue! I even convert my pdf files to djvu and read them with WinDjView on my PC (mainly because I can benefit from continuous page turning in full screen). I just hope the size of these djvu files is not a problem on Hanlin V3 processors (I mean for page turning and overall stability)