Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Hello from a fellow reader and author

Hello all...

I recently received quite a shock when I received a Kindle 2 as a very generous birthday present a couple of weeks ago... since then, I have been hooked. I've been spending the last couple of weeks enjoying the Kindle and posting over on Kindleboards, and I thought I would introduce myself here as well.

I've always been an avid reader, and I'm finding this to be a very exciting time for readers and authors alike. The increasing popularity of eBooks has made my reading more convenient and affordable, and has given me the opportunity to make my own novels available for many more people to (hopefully!) enjoy. My novels are available through Amazon in paperback and for the Kindle, and also on Smashwords. I've recently lowered the price of the eBooks versions to just 99 cents as my small way of helping to support the eBook revolution. (I posted another thread about my novels, which I won't repeat here.)

Anyway, I hope I learn as much here as I have over on the Kindleboards forums, and I look forward to getting to know everyone over here!

- David

Last edited by David Derrico; 12-20-2009 at 10:45 PM.
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi David and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert