Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 AM   #1
Arash.M
Arash.M began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 603 Pro
Serial number out of range & unable to register the device

I have received my PB Pro 603 and its serial number letters are out of onscreen keyboard range

What should I do?
Arash.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I had the same problem - it was a while back, so I do not remember all the exact steps, however I did solve it by registering the device on the bookland site (i.e. you go there from the internet, either your own device or - perhaps quicker- a computer) - the address is:
http://pda.bookland.net/
and you have to create an account first.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #3
Arash.M
Arash.M began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 603 Pro
Thanks for the answer, Now what should I do with the activation code I got on the web page?
Arash.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:54 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arash.M View Post
Thanks for the answer, Now what should I do with the activation code I got on the web page?
I do not rememebr very well, but I think that now ifyou connect to bookland with your device, you will now be asked for the activation code, and this time there should be enough characters on the typewriter pop-up to allow you to enter it. hope it works!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
603, pb pro, pb603, registration