Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-29-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
FiltroMan
FiltroMan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 2016 - KT3
Let's make it just a +1

Hi there folks,

Luca here, an Italian living in Poland and a total newbie when it comes to the e-book world :P

So far I've encountered this forum during my countless researches all over the web, and finally I decided to join first line

More than sure to find the right people, information even for a dummy like me!!

FiltroMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi FiltroMan and welcome to MobileRead. How do you like your Paperwhite and what kind of books do you like to read on it?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:43 AM   #3
FiltroMan
FiltroMan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 2016 - KT3
Hi Mickey!

So far the experience has been just plain AWESOME, I bought the device with that lets-see-what-the-fuzz-is-all-about attitude; but after a few pages I was totally in love :P.
As for now I'm re-reading the Gears of War series of novels (highly recommended if you like post-apocalyptic scenarios), and I'm planning to go through most of Tom Clancy's bibliography.

Maybe you know any good books to learn programming, since I'm already considering it and having a great tool such as the Paperwhite, why not give it a shot
FiltroMan is offline   Reply With Quote