Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-29-2022, 04:29 AM   #1
YoungThug
YoungThug began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Remove 'Set Up Kindle' on home page?

I haven't set up my kindle with amazons servers, nor do I really want to.
It's a kindle 4 non-touch, jailbroken.
So is it possible to remove it? when I think about why its showing it must be due to some check the system does (so a value that's either set to 0 or 1), but I can't find anything on this on the forums.

YoungThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 04:52 PM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
Search this sub-forum ( Kindle Developer's Corner) for "fake register"?
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert