Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Moon Reader Import from Calibre

Long time Calibre user and have my first tablet (Samsung S3).
Installed Moon + Reader (not Pro) and have a couple of questions:

I turn on Calibre Content Server and can send a book to my tablet.
Later when restarting Calibre, I have again to turn on Content Server. Is there a way to have Server turn on when I start Calibre?
Opps, EDIT-it appears that I do not need Content Server to send books to my tablet!!!

Second question: On tablet, I open Moon Reader and book is not there. I have to select Import Books to get book to show up in Moon Reader. Any way to have Moon Reader automatically import the book?

Thanks

Last edited by Tom SKP; 03-20-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: new info
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote