Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 09:16 PM   #751
oddlittlereader
oddlittlereader began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wireless n647
Could I get the image as well? Thank you!
Old 04-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #752
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 04-02-2018, 08:17 PM   #753
RevoLiger
RevoLiger began at the beginning.

Device: None
Davidfor could you get me the image for the N647 as well, please?
Old 04-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #754
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #755
oxabos
oxabos began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Hello Devidfor ! Could you please PM me image for N289?

Thanks.
Advert
Old 04-17-2018, 07:30 PM   #756
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other post.

It is against the rules of this forum to make multiple posts/requests in a short time. Please give a reasonable amount of time for a response before posting again.
Old 04-18-2018, 01:45 PM   #757
oxabos
oxabos began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent in response to the other post.

It is against the rules of this forum to make multiple posts/requests in a short time. Please give a reasonable amount of time for a response before posting again.
I'm very sorry dear Davidfor. Thank you very much for your help.SD card was restore and my Kobo is live now. )
Old 04-21-2018, 01:48 AM   #758
cthutq
cthutq began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
help please .Kobo Glo does not work , you need a boot floppy image
Old 04-21-2018, 02:20 AM   #759
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthutq View Post
help please .Kobo Glo does not work , you need a boot floppy image
A "boot floppy image"? I've never heard of someone connecting a floppy drive to an ereader.

I assume you mean an image for the internal SD card. If so, I have sent you a PM.

Also, for anyone else seeing this, there are image request threads for each Kobo device. If you could make requests in the appropriate thread, you are much more likely to get the right image sent to you.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:30 AM   #760
pwkoops
pwkoops began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
SD image for Kobo Glo HD due to malfunctioning micro usb port

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Just bought a used Kobo Glo HD last week. I have a request which I think i should use this thread for. I have the feeling the micro usb connector of my Kobo Glo HD is almost dead. I have tried about 50+ times to connect the Kobo Glo HD to my mac book and laptop pc with different usb cables, multiple ports etc. Only 1 time I was lucky enough that I could access my Kobo and transfer a book to it. Kobo reader always says it is charging and connected to a computer when I connect using USB cable to mij mac book, but nothning shows up in Finder, only for that one time. So now it is very difficult for me to transfer PDF files etc to my Kobo. I was hoping that a SD card image with KSM and KOreader etc preinstalled would maybe held me to transfer files wireless to the Kobo. Is this possible, with using ssh for example? Can anyone point me to a location I can get such an SD card image (I know the Kobo Glo HD as this "secret" sd card inside that I can flash).
Old 04-23-2018, 06:10 AM   #761
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwkoops View Post
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Just bought a used Kobo Glo HD last week. I have a request which I think i should use this thread for.
Um, no you shouldn't. This thread is for requests for the image for the Kobo WiFi. Not any other device. That is the reason for my statement at the end of the post immediately above yours.

It also isn't for any weird and wonderful modifications for the image. Your request is a new and different request and will attract absolutely no interest when it is tacked on the end of a thread that is about fixing devices completely different to yours. And, it is unlikely to be seen by the people who are likely to be able to help (I can't as I don't use KOReader).
Quote:
I have the feeling the micro usb connector of my Kobo Glo HD is almost dead. I have tried about 50+ times to connect the Kobo Glo HD to my mac book and laptop pc with different usb cables, multiple ports etc. Only 1 time I was lucky enough that I could access my Kobo and transfer a book to it. Kobo reader always says it is charging and connected to a computer when I connect using USB cable to mij mac book, but nothning shows up in Finder, only for that one time. So now it is very difficult for me to transfer PDF files etc to my Kobo. I was hoping that a SD card image with KSM and KOreader etc preinstalled would maybe held me to transfer files wireless to the Kobo. Is this possible, with using ssh for example? Can anyone point me to a location I can get such an SD card image (I know the Kobo Glo HD as this "secret" sd card inside that I can flash).
Sorry, I can't point you to a place. As you want to use KOReader, I would actually suggest making this request in the KOReader subforum. A Glo HD user there is as likely to be interested in helping you with this as someone in this subforum.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:32 AM   #762
Rafael69
Rafael69 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch N905C
Hello Devidfor!

Have solved a problem with my Kobo Touch some time yers ago, thank to your support.
Now, I have the same one with GLO N613.

Would you be so kind an PM me image for it, please?
Thanks in advance.

Br, Rafael
Old 04-26-2018, 06:48 AM   #763
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:59 PM   #764
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Hi,

I picked up a couple Kobo Wireless devices cheap – one was fine (except the WiFi won't connect) but the other shows no books and books I send to it (via Calibre) don't show up. Would an SD image fix this (N647)?
Old 04-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #765
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I picked up a couple Kobo Wireless devices cheap – one was fine (except the WiFi won't connect) but the other shows no books and books I send to it (via Calibre) don't show up. Would an SD image fix this (N647)?
The latter does sound like the main problem seen with the last firmware update for the WiFi. I've sent the link to the image in a PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi