Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #16
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I bought this cover, and and totally disappointed in it. The magnet doesn't hold it in place, allowing the Oasis to fall. So I used the two sided tape that is on the back inside of the cover. It held for 2 days.

I paid too much for the Oasis to let it fall so easily out of a cover.

I did like the color, I got a blue one, and the texture. But it offers zero protection.
Did you ask for a replacement? Sounds like you got a dud. Though some have had this problem, others have not.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote