Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #1
yc3010315
yc3010315 began at the beginning.

Device: kpw3
Hello everyone!

Hi everyone ,
I'm looking for a way that how to install android 4.4.4 in my 32g kindle paperwhite . So if you know some please tell me.thank you.
And I'm sorry to my poor English,because my home language is Chinese.
😁😁😁😁😁
yc3010315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:52 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead. This is the Introduction section. You should post your question in our Kindle section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=140. You should get a quick answer

By the way, your English is MUCH better than my Chinese!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 08:44 AM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hey yc3010315, welcome! And good luck with getting Android installed ;o
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindlepaperwhite