Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
eKalamos
eKalamos began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800
Smile Hi to all iRex-ers from a newcomer

Hello all,

Been lurking this forum for some time now and it convinced me to order a used DR800. I just received it, did not play with it much yet (didn't even upgrade the firmware) but I'm already quite pleased with it ! What an interesting device !

So first, thank you all posters from the iRex section who made me want this device. Can't wait to do some modding with it.

If anyone has any advice for a new DR800 user such as me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks again !
eKalamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Jumpn Jack Flash
Lazy Git
Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.Jumpn Jack Flash is no ebook tyro.

Device: iRex DR800S
Make sure rc3 is on it. It allows for zooming and panning.
Put fbreader on it so you have access to other formats such as chm.
Have a look at the 800+ thread which allows access to 5 open documents via tabs and has a close document button in the task bar.
Jumpn Jack Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, eKalamos

Enjoy your device, and remember this site has a lot more to offer......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your enthusiastic comany, eKalamos. Best wishes and happy iRexing. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
bran
Enthusiast
bran began at the beginning.

Device: IREX DR800S
Quote:
Originally Posted by eKalamos View Post
Hello all,

Been lurking this forum for some time now and it convinced me to order a used DR800. I just received it, did not play with it much yet (didn't even upgrade the firmware) but I'm already quite pleased with it ! What an interesting device !

So first, thank you all posters from the iRex section who made me want this device. Can't wait to do some modding with it.

If anyone has any advice for a new DR800 user such as me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks again !
Welcome to the club!

Regards bran
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert