Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #2491
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
If people think this one is too long, try the next masterpiece:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...29&postcount=1
Don't even try to read it, just try to scroll through it.
(And I am not done - Swifty would like all of those pictures.)
It is harder to scroll than read.
. I will read it tomorrow.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM   #2492
hackerx
hackerx began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White 3
Add me to the list with a Paperwhite 3 that won't jailbreak.
5.8.9.0.1 (3175970011)
Yes the serial starts with G090 G1.
Yes the file was added to the device unaltered and yes I have checked the MD5.
;installHtml does nothing except have the search box close.
No jailbreak document gets created.
html_demos file added and it made no difference.
Device has never been reset, it arrived in the mail today.
And yes, airplane mode is on.

I'm open to suggestions but from what I've read here so far I don't expect any for a few days.
hackerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #2493
knc1
Snappy answers department
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerx View Post
- - - -
I'm open to suggestions but from what I've read here so far I don't expect any for a few days.
keep it in airplame mode.
do not even look at the reset touch button.
i'll PM you when I get up in the morning.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #2494
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Add me to the list with a Paperwhite 3 that won't jailbreak.
5.8.9.0.1 (3175970011)
Yes the serial starts with G090 G1.
Yes the file was added to the device unaltered and yes I have checked the MD5.
;installHtml does nothing except have the search box close.
No jailbreak document gets created.
html_demos file added and it made no difference.
Device has never been reset, it arrived in the mail today.
And yes, airplane mode is on.

Follow the first post.
Do steps 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Then report back.
Do not skip any of those steps.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #2495
hius07
Connoisseur
hius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud ofhius07 has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3
posted by mistake

Last edited by hius07; Today at 08:20 AM.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #2496
knc1
Snappy answers department
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
- - - -
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
keep it in airplame mode.
do not even look at the reset touch button.
i'll PM you when I get up in the morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Follow the first post.
Do steps 1, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Then report back.
Do not skip any of those steps.
Sorry for the delay - I over-worked yesterday and over-slept this morning.

I PM'd you my suggestion on what to try.
Whatever happens, it will not cause any harm, it will work or it will do nothing.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote