Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
Wenznz
Wenznz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Question My books are hiding?! 0.7.40 update or coincidence?

I updated Calibre to 0.7.40 today, and it is not showing any books in the device library.

It recognises that my Kobo is plugged in, and when I first connected it ran a job to retrieve the library, but nothing appeared. In the main library menu, it has checkmarks next to the books that I have transferred to my Kobo, however when I flick over to the device library screen it shows as a blank.

As an aside, it still has at the bottom of the screen, that I have 900mb 'ish free space, and when I added a book, this number reduced, I assume reflecting that the book was added to my Kobo.

Am I missing something really obvious here?
Wenznz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:50 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenznz View Post
I updated Calibre to 0.7.40 today, and it is not showing any books in the device library.

It recognises that my Kobo is plugged in, and when I first connected it ran a job to retrieve the library, but nothing appeared. In the main library menu, it has checkmarks next to the books that I have transferred to my Kobo, however when I flick over to the device library screen it shows as a blank.

As an aside, it still has at the bottom of the screen, that I have 900mb 'ish free space, and when I added a book, this number reduced, I assume reflecting that the book was added to my Kobo.

Am I missing something really obvious here?
restart the computer had a similar problem a few versions ago when I updated restarting fixed it
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
Wenznz
Wenznz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi

Mmm .... well paint me embarrassed! Yes, that was exactly what was needed.

Thank you
Wenznz is offline   Reply With Quote