Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-14-2020, 05:09 PM   #526
baskerville
Addict
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJohnAdams View Post
Am I right to believe that Plato, like KOReader, uses a pure directory-style categorization system?
Prior to 0.8.5, Plato was using hierachical categories.

It was decided in #96 to use directories as the sole categorization mechanism.

I guess you could use hard links (not an easy thing to do on FAT32!), but it wouldn't be enough, I'd also need to add the ability for a database entry to have multiple paths.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:08 PM   #527
TheRealJohnAdams
TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
I see. That's very disappointing, but thank you for the reply. Incidentally, another post by me may appear at some point. It was delayed pending moderator approval (either because it was a double post or because it contained a link) that represents my attempt at figuring out the (apparently now-removed) categories feature; because there is no longer a categories feature, it is irrelevant.
TheRealJohnAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 05:55 AM   #528
baskerville
Addict
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Plato 0.8.6

I've released 0.8.6.

@NiLuJe: I'm now shipping a unified plato.sh (and nickel.sh) inside the plato-VERSION.zip archive.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:56 AM   #529
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@baskerville: Got it, thanks for the heads up .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:16 PM   #530
alicskywalker
alicskywalker began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thumbs up

Awesome work baskerville, really like the clean look of it!

Just a question, for the highlights I made in Plato, how do I see them on my computer?

alicskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 04:51 AM   #531
baskerville
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicskywalker View Post
For the highlights I made in Plato, how do I see them on my computer?
You could make a backup of your library and use the emulator to open books within that library.