Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
Leash1
Leash1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Hello and a question

Hello, I am new to this forum as a member but have previously visited as a guest.
I am using the latest Calibre software version 3.17 on an iMac desktop and wanted to export my library to a USB. Tried to do this using the Export function but received an error message telling me that the directory I am exporting to must be completely empty. As it was a brand new, just formatted USB, it was completely empty but i could not get the export to work.
My library consists of 379 eBooks which total less than 4 G and the USB is a 4G stick. I can copy the books a few at a time without a problem.
Do you think my library is just too large for Calibre's export function? I would really like to ask Calibre this question but I cannot find a way to do so.

Can anyone help with this? TIA
Leash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Leash and welcome to MobileRead.

Post your questions about Calibre in that section and you’ll get a quick answer.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert