Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-15-2022, 01:24 AM   #1
Huyggy
Zealot
Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Huyggy knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Onyx Max 3 & Onyx Lumi 2
Question How to do Dual-mode with 2 android-based devices?

Hi!

I'd like to connect 2 Android-based ereaders (an Onyx BOOX max3 and a Lumi2) via Wifi or bluetooth in dual-mode: the result is that the 2 devices display the same 2-page document, with one displaying the left page and the other the right page.

Note that it's not simply an extended monitor with one device the master and the other the extended display since you should be able to annotate on both devices.

I know that the app Mobilesheets does already that but it's more targeted to musicians to display the music sheets (and I didn't find it very practical neither)

Thanks!

PS: It's the same idea that some proprietary ereader OSes do like the Gvido and the PadMu. Both are more adapted for musicians.
PPS: Onyx BOOX can use syncing of the same document over Wifi: It works quite well but I'm asking for alternatives using direct connection between devices.
Huyggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bluetooth, dual-mode, mobilesheets, wifi