Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #31
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings
It came through the post office priority mail, they shipped it I believe one or two days after they said they would, but it got it very fast..... I have no complaints at all. It has postal tracking but I find that usually useless until the item has arrived. Yes they did email me and told me it shippped on the 28th..... they also supplied a post office tracking number (just went and looked)

Thanks Karen, I know what you mean about Postal tracking. Worthless.. I am glad though that it is vis USPS since I am usually in and out all day. I saw just a few minutes ago on their site that they were shipping on the 4th. I guess that's when their inventory comes in. BTW that was an awfully quick response. I will add some Karma for you for all your help.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:54 PM   #32
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Oh thank you... Probably got a quick response because I usually live on this thing....... but today I have been out most of the day so when I finally did get home my butt has been parked, but now it's going to hightail it to the couch and I am going to get my nose in that reader <G>
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2007, 02:35 AM   #33
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Well, I got my brown cover and I love it! The little closing strap doesn't bother me. Just fold the front back and put the closing strap inverted in it's opening. Is it clear or are pictures needed?
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #34
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL
Well, I got my brown cover and I love it! The little closing strap doesn't bother me. Just fold the front back and put the closing strap inverted in it's opening. Is it clear or are pictures needed?
That is what I do with the strap, just tuck it in. Sometimes I don't even do that. I just don't find it to get in my way.

Glad you like the cover. They are nice.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:54 PM   #35
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I received my red case on Saturday. While I don't exactly see any pink hues, the cover is not as red as the one sony sells. The best thing about the case is that I don't have to fight with the snap circle. It is very nice protection. It reminds me of the original cases that ebook devices use to come with at purchase. The one that immediately comes to mind is the Hiebook. That was a nice case. Too bad I had to spend 40 bucks to Sony to spend 40 dollars again to M-edge. The good is that I finally have a nice case that protects as well. Hopefully in the future more colors will be offered. I really wish I could have a white case...or baby pink...just dreaming.

Ellen
Advert
Old 04-21-2007, 06:34 PM   #36
Bitgod
Enthusiast
Bitgod began at the beginning.

Device: iPad / PRS-600 / iPhone 3G
Would there be any problems using one of those Verilux lights with the case, it's not too thick for the clip?
Bitgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #37
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

I can't answer that question for you Bitgod, sorry. I can only tell you that it's a bit thicker than the stock cover. My GreatPoint 3-LED light still fits but you need to force it on.

I took some pictures of my brown case to give you guys an idea. It's really nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	3250   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG
Views:	432
Size:	185.8 KB
ID:	3251   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	381
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	3252   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	276.8 KB
ID:	3253   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	3254   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG
Views:	381
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	3255   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0007.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	3256   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0008.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	3257  

Last edited by diabloNL; 04-21-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #38
Bitgod
Enthusiast

Thanks for the pics, that helps. Though if I could make a request, there's one pic missing, I'm curious to see it from the top edge.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:47 AM   #39
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitgod
Thanks for the pics, that helps. Though if I could make a request, there's one pic missing, I'm curious to see it from the top edge.
Here you go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0009.JPG
Views:	359
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	3259  
Old 04-24-2007, 12:01 AM   #40
Bitgod
Enthusiast

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:16 PM   #41
imaredr
Collector

M-Edge Now in White and Pink

Was at their site and saw that the jackets are available in white and pink! I really wanted these two colors . I bought the white ( really was envious of the Nuut jacket) and will return later for the light pink. Too bad they don't have a discount when you buy your 2nd or third case.

Ellen
Old 06-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #42
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
I took some pictures of my brown case to give you guys an idea. It's really nice.
I've ordered the brown one as well
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #43
Aprilbeginnings
Guru

[quote=imaredr;75842]Was at their site and saw that the jackets are available in white and pink! I really wanted these two colors . I bought the white ( really was envious of the Nuut jacket) and will return later for the light pink. Too bad they don't have a discount when you buy your 2nd or third case.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:59 AM   #44
uk66
uk66 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Hi all,

I just got my Sony reader a few days ago and I really love it.
By reading through the forum here I found this thread and learned about the M-Edge jacket. It really looks nice and elegant, suits the Sony reader very well.
But can anyone tell me what the jacket is made of? It looks like genuine leather, but I'm not sure about it just by looking at the pictures and I couldn't find that information anywhere.

Cheers, Uwe
uk66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:02 AM   #45
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

Quote:
Originally Posted by uk66 View Post
Hi all,

I just got my Sony reader a few days ago and I really love it.
By reading through the forum here I found this thread and learned about the M-Edge jacket. It really looks nice and elegant, suits the Sony reader very well.
But can anyone tell me what the jacket is made of? It looks like genuine leather, but I'm not sure about it just by looking at the pictures and I couldn't find that information anywhere.

Cheers, Uwe

I really don't know what it is made of, but it feels like quality. Maybe send an email to M-Edge would be good. I really love my brown jacket and it seems to be very durable too.