Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-24-2024, 11:50 AM   #1
Arturo Zong
Arturo Zong began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N204B
Aura HD Boot Loop

I received a N204 image back in Feb but only finished adding the image to a sdcard recently. Everything went smoothly and was able to register via wifi except the reader reaches the main page for 15 sec then reboots continually Holding the power button allow the unit to power off or sleep.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction to fix.
Arturo Zong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 03:35 PM   #2
bitfreak
Enthusiast
bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
Not really sure, but sudden reboots usually indicate something wrong with the battery/power supply or memory problems. But if I were a betting man I'd say its the former.

Of course it could also be an issue with the sdcard, did you try a different card?
bitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert