Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-24-2023, 02:18 PM   #1
Koko
thinking thing
Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.

Device: xx
Kindle default supported fonts

What fonts does kindle support by default without integrading them in the e-book file?
Koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 02:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko View Post
What fonts does kindle support by default without integrading them in the e-book file?
Which firmware? It's different depending on the firmware. Older kindles have older firmware and may have less fonts.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 02:42 PM   #3
Koko
thinking thing
Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.

I'm having firmware version 5.6.1.1 on my current device.

I wonder what is supported on my device and newest paperwhite.
Old 11-24-2023, 04:50 PM   #4
Koko
thinking thing

My firmware does not seem to support specifying one of the default fonts in the CSS.
I found the new fonts supported by newer firmwares.

Tags
default, fonts, kindle