Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-10-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
Peter Ahlstrom
Connoisseur
Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The "reset password" email never arrives

Earlier today I was trying to log in and had forgotten my password. I filled out the "reset password" form and waited, but the email never arrived. I tried it at least five different times. I was definitely using the right email address, because when I tried a different one it said it wasn't registered.

I checked my spam folder. I added community@mobileread.com to my contacts list (which should have whitelisted it on Yahoo mail). I made sure Adblock was turned off on mobileread before submitting the form. No email ever arrived.

Finally I was able to log in by remembering what my password was. So, now I don't actually need my password reset. But this issue might be happening to other people.
Peter Ahlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
That's not good. I'll log out and see what happens when I request one.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Mine was sent immediately.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:28 PM   #4
Peter Ahlstrom
Connoisseur
Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peter Ahlstrom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Maybe it's a problem limited to yahoo mail addresses? Or att.net addresses that are run through yahoo?

I checked just now and reset emails have still not arrived.
Peter Ahlstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Yahoo email is awful. You should not use it. Go sign up with gmail.com or outlook.com if you actually want ot get your email.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2016, 05:57 PM   #6
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I can't even get to the page to get an email sent. Using Chrome on my tablet there's no box to enter whatever I am supposed to enter to prove I'm human. I entered my email address in case that was required before the box would appear, but it made no difference. I also tried requesting desktop site in Chrome but still nothing. I tried Dolphin browser too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1463003196484.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	148600
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote