Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 08-31-2018, 06:34 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Tolino Vision support?

I'm looking at the possibility of buying a Tolino Vision, but don't find any support pages (manuals, updates, etc.) for it. Which is odd because the original Shine is older and it still has available support. I'm wondering if the original Vision can be updated with the updates available for the Vision 2? Is it possible that the only difference between the Vision and Vision 2 was firmware?

Thanks for any information. Sorry for my ignorance.

EDIT: I found an update (to 10.1.0) on their German site. So I guess that answers my question. Definitely NOT a Vision 2.

Last edited by rcentros; 08-31-2018 at 06:54 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:01 AM   #2
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Cyfranek turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
There is a page with firmware updates both for Vision and Vision 2: https://mytolino.de/service/software...olino-ereader/

This is page dedicated for Tolino Vision: https://mytolino.de/service/tolino-vision/
and there for Tolino 2: https://mytolino.de/service/tolino-vision-2/
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote